Sunday, June 7, 2009

Once upon a time...



When i was in year six,i was very dissapointed as i couldn't achieve all A's in UPSR..
My parents too..it took about 2 to 3 days to realize the result..
My dream to further my study in boarding school seems far away..
But life has to go on..

I was school in SMKA Pedas...
I never ever dream to enter the school...
But,Allah knows the best...Alhamdulillah,I got all A's in PMR..
Tears run down on abah's face...yes,that was the tear of happiness..
I'll not forget that moment..
Then,I got offered to go to a boarding school..my brother also there..
I asked abah about the offer..i confused..people around me always said that,that kind of school is one of the best school..oh,what should i do??it was my dream once time ago..
Abah advised me to stay in the same school(SMKA Pedas)..oh no..i chase to achieve it,but now i have to forget about it..BUT Allah knows the best for His servant..we plan and He plans too..His plan still the best..

Again,i couldn't achieve straight A's in SPM...huhu..
My dream to further study in medical course in western country,seems very hard to achieve it..life must go on..
I chose to study in matrix..there,i struggle to achieve 4.00 so that i can enter medical course after studying there for 1 year..

One morning,my ex-schoolmates sent me a message about the application to further study in Egypt in medical course..it was organized by JAPIM(Jabatan Agama Pendidikan Islam & Moral)..the application form was obtained from our secondary school..

Alhamdulillah,the process went smoothly although there were so many things to do and of course,there must be some obstacles..
Thanks to abah..He never give up to see her daughter dream become true..to be a doctor is my dream since I was 5 years old..

Thank you Allah..
now,i am a medical student in zagazig university..
3 years to go to complete my degree in medicine..
I'm very grateful because Allah give me chance to further my study here..
Here,a lot of knowledge i gain..and know,i must learn how to apply the knowledge in my life's routine and the most impotant thing is i must find the way to share it with malaysian after graduating as a medical student..

Actually,I state some of my journey as a student in this post because,
My passion to learn medical subject deteriorate lately...
I lost my focus..

All of the above remind me to appreciate the things that i've obtained now..
Hopefully,after this i gain my spiritual back and increase my focus towards medicine..

I WANT TO BE A DOCTOR..
I MUST BE A DOCTOR..
I'M DOCTOR TO BE..

"May Allah facilitate the way to be a muslim doctor.."

4 comments:

  1. "..tapi, boleh jadi kamu tidak menyenangi sesuatu,padahal itu baik bagimu,dan boleh jadi kamu menyukai sesuatu,padahal itu tidak baik bagimu.Allah Mengetahui,sedangkan kamu tidak mengetahui.."(2:216)..

    sirru ala barakatillah..
    Dura boleh!!

    hehe,i see my part there..jangan pdam ye..kikiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope ur dreams come true..maintain ur good work n go kicking..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. insyaAllah...

    pasti doktor!!!

    have faith in urself dura...
    kita doa bersama...
    fighting syg!!
    ehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam.kepada tuan punya blog,saya baru dapat tawaran ke university zagazig for pharmacist.so,nak tanya,envirnmnt okey tak?kos sara hidup?akak dapat biasiswa ye?thanks!

    ReplyDelete