Friday, December 11, 2009

which one??


(cardiologist)




(obstetric and gynecologist)


sometimes,i always think about my specialities in medicine.since i was 5 years old,i wanted to be cardiologist.The desire increase as i was in form 5.but now,as i go through 4th year in medicine and after having consulting with my friend about my criteria,my friend suggest me to be obstetrician and gynecologist(ONG)..and lately,my desire toward cardiologist slight deteriorate..but subject about heart and anything that related to systemic circulation is still on top of one of my subject that i can understand quite easily..but,now,i only need to focus on my studies and grab all the information that is given during lecture and round..may all the information given will be used and help me in the future as a doctor and lecturer and finally,assist me in choosing the specialities in medical field,insyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment